Sign up here
Spend a weekend "Igniting the Seeds of Interpretation" while networking, learning and enjoying the little known but stunning canyons of South Orange County.
When: March 18th and 19th (+17th for those camping on site)
Where :O'Neill Regional Park in Trabuco Canyon, CA. Camping is available in two group sites for Friday and Saturday night with late check out in Sunday (after tour).
Saturday: Keynote, and concurrent sessions (breakfast and lunch included) at the O'Neill Regional Park Conference Room and Amphitheater
Sunday: Interpretation in the Canyon Tour of three local sites: (lunch included)
Irvine Ranch Natural Landmark- Black Star Canyon
Arden: Helena Modjeska Historic Home and Gardens
Cal State Fullerton's Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary
Optional "Green" Beer Interpretasting Scholarship Fundraiser at Rancho Mission Viejo Reserve on Friday, March 17th- more details to come...
Cost: Full weekend $95 for members/ $150 for non-members
Full weekend plus Fri/Sat camping $110 for members $165 non members
Saturday only: $65 for members/ $95 for non-members
Registration will open in early February
Call for Presentations
We are now accepting proposals for our concurrent sessions which will take place on Saturday, March 18th.
- Deadline for proposals is February 10, 2017. Email to email@example.com
- Sessions are all 60 minutes in length
- Proposal should include a description of session (up to 100 words), short bio and contact information
- One session site is an outdoor amphitheater with no power. The second session site is indoors with power. Please indicate if your session can be done without computer access.
- Presenters will be notified via email by Friday, February 17th.